Fay & her team OUSTANDING! The movers team were equally outstanding! Thank you for your professional handling, attentiveness and politeness. You gained and maintained our confidence.
Great crew. Very courteous and professional!
3 guys handled themselves very professionally & we loved 1 of them singing as he worked! Would recommend highly!
All crews that visited our home (packing, loading, unloading) were extremely courteous and professional. They all treated our home and household goods as if it were their own. The entire […]
We enjoyed meeting every one of the people listed below. They are why we hire Vincent Fister every time we move.
Movers were very courteous and took great care of my belongings during the move. I was impressed with their speed and ability to get the job done quickly.
Ray and Antonio did an awesome job! Thanks for taking such good care of my belongings!
Tony and Keith were so helpful and calming the 1st day as I was incredibly stressed. I’m not sure where we will end up but I pray that these two […]
The unloading and unpacking team provided great service and attention to detail when moving items in our home. Very professional crew.
The men were very pleasant, very cooperative and very helpful. It was a very pleasant experience.
Charles was excellent and he particularly packed the bikes well and with care. Miguel is very personable and both men did a good job. The packing took longer than I […]
Tony was incredible! Very professional and had such a great attitude and approach to the move. The team worked very hard. We were extremely happy with their work. Tony and […]
Loved these guys. Will use them next. They work as a good team.
Tony and all of the workers did a really great job. Great attitude and continuous work. We used United from NJ and would use you again! P.S. Kim S. was […]
These two men, Charles and Miguel, are jewels. They were courteous, thoughtful, personable, hardworking, competent, knowledgable and extremely thorough in packing, actually outstanding in ALL areas. They turned my previous […]
Excellent! Best I’ve ever seen.
Antonio honestly was a breath of fresh air. He found under my bed a bag of silver dollars and other things I had misplaced. Great guy! All were very honest […]
The team that delivered our material was excellent. I need to ship more material from St. Johns and if this team were available, it would be great.
Very professional and fast.
I truly appreciate the care and patience of both John’s. They were excellent to work with. We were moving items from my mother’s house (who has passed away) to mine. […]
Everyone I dealt with was great. I will definitely recommend you to others.
Would highly recommend United, Vincent Fister to friends and family. Thank you!
We couldn’t have asked for a better crew! Everything that was moved were antiques from my daddy’s passing. They handled each piece as if it were glass. Thank you for […]
I’m very happy with the job. Well done!
Tony and his crew were excellent! Keep up the good work!
The movers were polite and courteous. I would recommend your company to my friends and family.
They were quick, courteous and competent. We were very pleased with each and have already recommended them and your company to others. Thank you!
Just wanted to say thanks to all. Great company from the 1st call to get set up. The four young men were excellent — courteous, professional. The teamwork of the […]
Outstanding Job! Richard and Michael were excellent! They were on time and efficient workers. They made my move less stressful!
Just writing to let you know how much I appreciated your assistance with my move. All of my questions were answered promptly and efficiently, yet you managed to be thorough, […]
Salesperson was very thorough and helpful. Crew did an outstanding job! Have recommended your company to several friends.
9 Moves with United and our crew was the best! Great work by Vincent Fister!
We were extremely impressed, not only with the work of the crew, but also with their positive attitudes, competence, and professionalism. They worked extremely hard! We would not hestitate to […]
Very hard working group of men. They were courteous and very cautious with our belongings. Very satisfied. The wife and I think this crew was GREAT! We will use Vincent […]
10 Best Places to Live In Kentucky
Consider these 10 best places to live in Kentucky if you’re planning on relocating. What’s not to love about Kentucky? You will love the horses, bluegrass and country. Many of our cities also include some or all of the follow:
- Nice, friendly folk
- Beautiful Countryside
- Large City life or quaint small downtown areas
- Short commutes
- Low to average unemployment
- Good Schools and low student to teacher ratios
- Low cost of living
- Average house cost
- Average taxes
Our 10 Best Places to Live in Kentucky List:
- Lexington-Fayette – This large city offers good schools with low student to teacher ratio. Many opportunities for employment. And as the housing market would suggest many people are moving to the area. We also consider it number 1 because Lexington is our hometown!
- Murray – This city has a low cost of living. You can spend your extra money on the many things to do in the area. It also has a lovely downtown area and many beautiful parks to enjoy.
- Jefferson – This city also has good schools and many things to do. Low cost of living makes this an ideal place to live.
- Erlanger – This city is known as the “Friendship city”. It offers plenty to do, lost of opportunity for work and a great cost of living. Taxes are low too.
- Fort Knox – This city is also a large army post. As you can imagine they have a low crime rate and low taxes.
- Fort Thomas– This beautiful army post city also has a low crime rate and provides plenty to do.
- Fort Campbell North – This area of Kentucky is great for families. Many young couples live in the area already.
- Glasgow – This city offers many things to do and has the lowest crime rate in the state. It also boasts the lowest cost of living.
- Louisville – This unique large city has many interesting suburbs to move to. It offers many opportunities for growth and business.
- Burlington – Our last city on the 10 best places to live in Kentucky list is Burlington. This city has a lot of business and good employment opportunities with a high median household income. You can enjoy many of the beautiful parks in the area too.
Moving in Kentucky
When you visit Kentucky, you will fall in love. There is always plenty to do in the city: lots of shopping and thrilling activities. If you visit the countryside, you will more than likely never want to leave. We have great weather in Kentucky and many areas where the scenery is breathtaking. If you are moving to Kentucky or a new area of Kentucky, Vincent Fister Moving and Storage in Lexington can help.