Fay & her team OUSTANDING! The movers team were equally outstanding! Thank you for your professional handling, attentiveness and politeness. You gained and maintained our confidence.
Great crew. Very courteous and professional!
3 guys handled themselves very professionally & we loved 1 of them singing as he worked! Would recommend highly!
Scott & Kim G.
All crews that visited our home (packing, loading, unloading) were extremely courteous and professional. They all treated our home and household goods as if it were their own. The entire […]
Russ D. Lexington, KY
We enjoyed meeting every one of the people listed below. They are why we hire Vincent Fister every time we move.
Rick G. Lexington, KY
Movers were very courteous and took great care of my belongings during the move. I was impressed with their speed and ability to get the job done quickly.
Ray and Antonio did an awesome job! Thanks for taking such good care of my belongings!
Tony and Keith were so helpful and calming the 1st day as I was incredibly stressed. I’m not sure where we will end up but I pray that these two […]
The unloading and unpacking team provided great service and attention to detail when moving items in our home. Very professional crew.
The men were very pleasant, very cooperative and very helpful. It was a very pleasant experience.
Don & Denise M.
Charles was excellent and he particularly packed the bikes well and with care. Miguel is very personable and both men did a good job. The packing took longer than I […]
Tony was incredible! Very professional and had such a great attitude and approach to the move. The team worked very hard. We were extremely happy with their work. Tony and […]
Loved these guys. Will use them next. They work as a good team.
Tony and all of the workers did a really great job. Great attitude and continuous work. We used United from NJ and would use you again! P.S. Kim S. was […]
These two men, Charles and Miguel, are jewels. They were courteous, thoughtful, personable, hardworking, competent, knowledgable and extremely thorough in packing, actually outstanding in ALL areas. They turned my previous […]
Excellent! Best I’ve ever seen.
Antonio honestly was a breath of fresh air. He found under my bed a bag of silver dollars and other things I had misplaced. Great guy! All were very honest […]
The team that delivered our material was excellent. I need to ship more material from St. Johns and if this team were available, it would be great.
Very professional and fast.
I truly appreciate the care and patience of both John’s. They were excellent to work with. We were moving items from my mother’s house (who has passed away) to mine. […]
Everyone I dealt with was great. I will definitely recommend you to others.
Would highly recommend United, Vincent Fister to friends and family. Thank you!
We couldn’t have asked for a better crew! Everything that was moved were antiques from my daddy’s passing. They handled each piece as if it were glass. Thank you for […]
I’m very happy with the job. Well done!
Tony and his crew were excellent! Keep up the good work!
The movers were polite and courteous. I would recommend your company to my friends and family.
They were quick, courteous and competent. We were very pleased with each and have already recommended them and your company to others. Thank you!
Just wanted to say thanks to all. Great company from the 1st call to get set up. The four young men were excellent — courteous, professional. The teamwork of the […]
Outstanding Job! Richard and Michael were excellent! They were on time and efficient workers. They made my move less stressful!
K. Justus Lexington, KY
Just writing to let you know how much I appreciated your assistance with my move. All of my questions were answered promptly and efficiently, yet you managed to be thorough, […]
Jennifer M. Lexington, KY
Salesperson was very thorough and helpful. Crew did an outstanding job! Have recommended your company to several friends.
Orchid Flower Lexington, KY
9 Moves with United and our crew was the best! Great work by Vincent Fister!
T. Johnson Lexington, KY
We were extremely impressed, not only with the work of the crew, but also with their positive attitudes, competence, and professionalism. They worked extremely hard! We would not hestitate to […]
C. Owen Lexington, KY
Very hard working group of men. They were courteous and very cautious with our belongings. Very satisfied. The wife and I think this crew was GREAT! We will use Vincent […]
John W. Lexington, KY
COVID-19 Safety Procedures
A Message from our President
April 7, 2020
As of March 25, 2020, Gov. Andy Beshear signed an order encouraging residents to remain “Healthy at Home,” which he later said amounts to a directive to remain in the house except for essential activities, and for all non-essential businesses to close. Vincent Fister Moving & Storage, Inc. will remain open for business as usual to serve you as an essential business in transportation and warehousing.
Vincent Fister Moving and Storage Inc. is keeping abreast of national and local developments on the “Stay at Home” orders. It’s generally understood that our shipping, transportation and logistics services fall under the exemptions in the states for essential services and can, therefore, continue operations under the orders, and in accordance with CDC and OSHA guidelines. As an “essential business,” Vincent Fister is committed to doing our best to help keep our communities running during this time. In fact, we currently have over 40 tractor-trailers servicing the region delivering supplies. In addition, we remain steadfast in putting first the health and safety of our customers that must relocate during this time.
The well‐being of our teammates and consumers is our top priority. The Coronavirus (COVID‐19) situation is continually and rapidly changing. As the CDC releases additional information and guidelines, Vincent Fister Moving & Storage has been and will continue taking steps to ensure the health and well‐being of all. Our first priority is the safety of our clients, customers, employees, and public. Additionally, we want to continue to provide you with the Quality you expect and want you to experience as minimal service interruptions as possible.
This situation is dynamic and information is continually updating. Vincent Fister Moving will be changing this action policy as CDC guidelines are changed. Vincent Fister is grateful for the healthcare workers, local communities, governments, and others doing their part to limit the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID‐19).
- As of April 6, any new moving quotes are being surveyed through our Virtual Survey process. This involves connecting with a Vincent Fister representative through video chat, instead of face-to-face
- All Vincent Fister employees who do not have an essential on-site function are working from home, effective March 21, 2020. During this time all employees have full access to complete their tasks.
- All customers are being screened regarding their current health and travel within the past 14 days, to ensure the customer is not sick on move day.
- All employees are encouraged to monitor their own health and stay home when they are feeling sick
- PPE is provided to crews including hand sanitizer, masks, and gloves.
- Crews are being kept consistent from day to day, to minimize the number of people each crew member comes into contact with.
- Crew start times are staggered throughout the morning to minimize the number of people interacting at the warehouse
- When possible, crews sit as far apart as possible from one another in the trucks.
- The inside of trucks are wiped down with sanitizing solution every night, to include door handles, steering wheel, dashboard, and seat belts.
- All equipment is wiped down with a sanitizing solution every night, to include toolboxes and dollies.
- We will continue to monitor this fluid situation and will provide updates as they become available. We appreciate your patience and support during this trying time, and we will continue to provide you with quality transportation and storage services.
Thank you for allowing us to serve you!
President, Fister Inc.
March 20, 2020
To our Clients, Customers and Employees:
As we continue to receive daily and hourly updates regarding COVID-19, otherwise referred to as the coronavirus, the health and safety of our clients, customers, employees and contractors remains our first and highest priority. It’s both our obligation and responsibility to communicate what we continue to do to mitigate the spread of the virus and protect our customers and our employees who are in their homes each day.
Below are several initiatives we have implemented and continue to evaluate to ensure we’re in compliance with all CDC and WHO recommendations:
- We have developed a team of senior executives and managers. This team is meeting throughout each day to ensure our team internally is updated and aligned to best serve our customers while keeping safety at the forefront. Communication to our internal employees and clients is being sent out as we receive updates from local, state and federal governments as well as the CDC and WHO.
- Most of our office employees are working from home, effective Saturday, March 21st. All travel has been banned at this time.
- Operations and crew members, will continue to work as usual, with extra precautions taken to ensure social distancing and proper health guidelines are followed. We are asking our employees AND customers the following questions. Any team member who has symptoms or answers “Yes” to the following questions are instructed to stay home. Any customer that answers “Yes”, we postpone their service.
- “Is anyone in the home currently ill or experiencing flu-like symptoms?”
- “Has anyone in the home traveled internationally within the past 14 days?”
- On a daily basis we are asking the critical question from above.
- We are replenishing our crew members’ and Van Operators’ safety kits as needed to ensure they have an ample supply of hand sanitizer, Clorox wipes, gloves and antibacterial soap to use in their trucks and in our customers’ homes each day. Our crews are frequently cleaning and disinfecting tools, equipment and the interior surfaces of our trucks.
- While we are open for business as usual, we understand customers may be uncomfortable with moving at this time. We are making every accommodation possible to reschedule these moves for an agreeable date.
While we have no confirmed cases of COVID-19 in any of our business units, it is our commitment to continue working together to ensure the health and safety of both our clients and employees.
Thank you for allowing us to serve you!
President, Fister Inc.